[Webinar] Investment opportunities in Vietnam’s industrial real estate industry during and after COVID-19April 15, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to cause serious disturbance to the development of the industrial real estate sector in Vietnam. It is too early to make predictions on when and how the outbreak will end. However, it is necessary that investors start developing a post-crisis strategy that enables them to quickly get their business back on track and prepare for investment opportunities in view of the outbreak’s end.
This webinar, hosted by Long Hau Corporation (LHC), brings together experts from the host, Savills and Dezan Shira & Associates to help investors navigate and get ready for opportunities in Vietnam’s industrial real estate sector right at the midst of the chaos.
The webinar, held in the form of an open discussion, covers:
- Impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the industrial real estate sector;
- Discussion on how the outbreak will end;
- Investment opportunities in Vietnam’s industrial real estate during and after the outbreak;
- Preparing for a post-pandemic recovery.
Location & Time: Webinar | Friday, April 24, 2020 | 10:30 – 11:30 AM UTC+7
- Khoa Le, Investment Consultant, Long Hau Corporation – Moderator
- John Campbell, Industrial Services Manager, Savills Vietnam
- Trent Davies, International Business Advisory Manager, Dezan Shira & Associates
This webinar is free of charge
Please click here to register to attend, by Friday, April 24, 2020.
For any further concerns or questions, please contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org