Ivey EMBA visit to VietnamNovember 1, 2019
Professional Executive MBA candidates at Ivey Business School, University of Western Ontario are looking for a company in Ho Chi Minh City that would like to expand its operations to Canada, or an international company looking to expand its operations into Vietnam. Alternatively, a company currently operating in Vietnam facing a management issue.
We can provide assistance:
- Developing an import/export strategy,
- Assessing the attractiveness of the Canadian/Vietnamese market (market feasibility and Key Success Factors),
- Finding a partner or acquisition target in Canada/Vietnam,
- Identifying potential suppliers, distributors or alliance partners,
- Conducting a market feasibility study,
- Developing a market entry plan,
- Preparing a report on a relevant business practice of significance to the organization (e.g. specific kind of distribution for a specific class of product),
- Improving employee retention,
- Enhancing distribution in view of digital economy trends
This is a complimentary service and is a requirement for the EMBA program; biographies of the EMBA candidates can be provided upon request.
We will be in Ho Chi Minh City March 15 – 21, 2020 and the decision makers for the company should be willing and available to meet with us.
Conference and/or video calls with key stakeholders between November 2019 – January 2020 will be necessary for project development and research.
Those interested can contact Ryan at the Canadian Chamber of Commerce Vietnam at firstname.lastname@example.org