CanCham President’s Executive MBA $10,000 USD Scholarship – Information and DeadlinesAugust 25, 2017
This November, CanCham will award the third annual President’s Executive MBA scholarship of $10,000 USD for the University du Quebec au Montreal (UQAM) 2018 Executive MBA program hosted by the International School of Business (ISB). The scholarship is awarded to an eligible candidate nominated from within CanCham’s corporate membership.
About the Program
The UQAM – ISB EMBA is an intensive MBA comprising 15 courses offered two weekends and two evenings for one week each month for a total of approximately 18 months.
The program is structured to apply a practical knowledge taught by leading professors from around the world. The EMBA program also links Vietnam’s business leaders through the professional network developed both inside and outside the University.
About the Scholarship
The Scholarship will be awarded to one (1) candidate who meets the criteria jointly determined by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce Vietnam, the board of management at the International School of Business (ISB) at the University of Economics – HCMC, and the University of Quebec, Montreal (UQAM).
The Scholarship is open to an individual who has worked for more than 12 months with a company that is a CanCham Corporate Member, in good standing and who is either: a Foreign individual resident in Vietnam OR a Vietnamese national.
The individual also requires:
- A minimum of four years work experience, and at least one year with their current company
- Target age group is approximately 29 – 40 years old
- Mid-career management position or higher with strong motivation & commitment
- Ability to partially fund the MBA; current total cost of the program is $13,500 (USD)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Proficiency in English/ Demonstrated writing skills
How to apply
All applicants must submit their professional profile to ISB (Attn: Ms Linh Le) including:
- Application Form
- Original of your CV
- Motivation letter (view a Sample Motivation letter)
- Academic transcripts – Translated into English (if in Vietnamese) and notarized
- Bachelor Degree – Translated into English (if in Vietnamese) and notarized
- Photocopy the passport
- Original of health certificate (no need to translate into English)
- 03 photos 4 x 6 (passport style)
- Certificate of employment: certifying at least 4 years of work experience and should include complete details (including day, month and year – view Sample Work Experience)
- 03 recommendation letters from your colleagues or supervisors/superiors (view Sample Reference Letters)
Application Form and CV must be submitted to ISB before September 5th!
Deadline to submit remaining documents (3-10): September 15th
All eligible submissions will be considered.