CanCham offers a variety of event sponsorship packages that provide maximum brand exposure for companies within both the business and general community including:
• The Crystal Ball International Business Luncheon – “The Year Ahead: Executive Summary and Outlook”, which is held in both HCMC and Hanoi. In HCMC, this event has been running for eight years and is one of the most anticipated events of the year, selling out each year with 200 participants. This event attracts CEO’s, Country and Regional Directors and Managers, Vice Presidents, Ambassadors and Consul Generals, Trade Commissioners, Marketing Executives and more.
• Business Luncheons - CanCham holds a number of interesting business luncheons throughout the year in both HCMC and Hanoi. These luncheons feature speakers from various industries who share their knowledge on diverse and specific current topics.
• The Breakfast Club - Started in May 2012, this unique monthly event (in HCMC and Hanoi) features five speakers giving 5-minute presentations, providing guests with an Hour of Power of various topics each time. Over 400 participants and 70 presentations featured so far.
• Pancakes and Maple Syrup Breakfasts - CanCham’s signature event, our Pancakes ‘n’ Maple Syrup Breakfasts have become extremely popular over the years. Breakfasts offer members and friends the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful ‘Canadian Breakfast Buffet,’ while at the same time listening to informative presentations given by well-known members of the business community on relevant topics.
• CBC Networking - Launched in September 2008, the monthly CBC Networking Events have proven to be a popular one among the corporate community in Ho Chi Minh City. Averaging 80 - 100 attendees per month, it is held on the third Thursday of every month.
• CSR Seminars - Started in 2012, these seminars bring the business and non-profit (NPO) communities together to explore what companies need to know, have and do, to engage in and implement a successful and meaningful CSR program by featuring speakers from different industries as well as from an NGO.
• Annual CanCham CSR Golf Open – 2013 featured the 8th Annual tournament with proceeds going to Heartbeat Vietnam which provides life saving surgeries for children with congenital heart defects.
• Canada Day – Canada’s national day is celebrated in both HCMC and Hanoi and has featured the themes – The Stampede in HCMC, which had 500+ participants and The Northern Lights in Hanoi, which had 250+ participants. These events are open to the Canadian and international communities in Vietnam.
• Thanksgiving Dinner - CanCham celebrates Thanksgiving in both HCMC and Hanoi and features the traditional feast of all you can eat turkey and stuffing and a full on buffet. Proceeds also go to charity